Do you want an event to be accessible to people with hearing difficulties? Do you need simultaneous subtitling, a transcription on screen or sign language interpretation?
Do you need a translator, a transcriptionist, a subtitler or a proofreader?
Listed below are the services we offer. If you have any questions, please let us know. If you need a slightly different service, adapted specifically to your project, contact us, we can discuss it, and we are confident we will be able to meet your needs.
- A.1 Live subtitling, simultaneous subtitling or screen transcription
- A.2 Sign language interpretation
- A.3 Recorded subtitling for TV or audiovisual products
- A.4 Event video streaming, with subtitles and sign language
- A.5 Installation of hearing loops
- A.6 Audio description for the sight impaired
- B.1 Translation and sworn translation
- B.2 Interpretation
- B.3 Transcription of audio files
- B.4 Subtitling of audiovisual products
- B.5 Revision of texts and linguistic evaluation
- B.6 Adaptations and summaries
If you would like more detailed information about each of these services, you can find it on the drop-down menu on this page.